“Jewelry has been an act of reclamation for me. It has taught me that my power, creativity, intuition, and peace are necessary and valuable. Jewelry has also given me the freedom to express my identity and to find myself over, and over again.”
- Do you need help to identify the doubts, fears, anxieties, and worries that keep you creatively stuck?
- Do you need support to overcome setbacks in moving towards your desired creative goals?
- Do you need guidance around developing your ideas and feelings into meaningful creative projects?
- This is ideal for individuals who would like to engage their creative senses in a supportive coaching partnership.
- Artists that can define what they want, understand the gap between where they are now and where they want to be.
- Creatives that are self motivated and committed to executing their strategic goals.
- Utilize mindfulness to explore creative obstacles and define strategies to overcome them.
- Create an ambitious plan together that identifies creative goals and motivations.
- Employ evidenced based practices and Black feminist praxis to listen, empower, guide, and nourish you so that your creative work evolves and shines with new confidence.
Photo by WithASeries